VAGAN OIL AND GAS LTD Has Experience In Oil & Gas Field Maintenance And Services, Welding And Fabrication, Electrical And Mechanical Installation / Operation & Maintenance And Civil / Mechanical Construction Works In Both Land And Swamp Locations In The Niger Delta.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
- Serves as a point of contact with clients and vendors
- Produce and submit reports on administrative activity
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations are required
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance productivity and retention.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain Agendas
- Ensure proper running of office activities daily
- Coordinate training
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Otherduties as may be assigned
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business Administration or any other related field.
- Excellent corporate communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service/ relationship Management capabilities
- Attention to details
- Excellent networking capabilities
- High computer literate with capability in Email, MS Office, and related business communication tools
- Team Building/conflict management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Administration and people management skills
- Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 1, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.