GIG Logistics Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria.
A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Location Anambra, Delta, Edo
Job Field Administrative
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
- He/she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as point of contact for administrative needs at the plant
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant)
- Keeps proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Supports Assembly/Plant Manager to coordinate office cleaning, stores and inventory management, supervises third party service providers such as cleaning, courier, cantering vendors, generator maintenance and operations etc.
- Supervises administrative assistants and drivers.
- Assists the Assembly/Plant Manager in the provisionally k of logistics support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinates all records/storage of supplies.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc with 1-3 years experience in an administrative role with increasing level of responsibility
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 30, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and present location as the subject of the mail e.g Office Assistant/Asaba
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin and Anambra states (Preferably Onitsha, Benin and Asaba) will be considered.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.