ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization. At EGSL, our services draw on the experience and skills we have obtained from being at the forefront of international development and we continually build on our extensive practical expertise and knowledge.
Our Staff are Professionals in their areas of specialization and use real-life examples and case studies to support their work. We are committed to providingprofessional, personal service links and dedicate ourselves efficiently and effectively. At ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED We listen to the Client, We assess the Client’s Needs, We deliver solutions that meet client’s needs, We go the extra-mile.
- The services of a Young, Vibrant and knowledgeable Administrative Officer who is Smart and Self Driven to work.
- This individual must be ready to work closely with the management to achieve its objectives.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the company and manage the filing system
- Purchase and manage office inventories and maintain stock levels
- Administer correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Organize and set up conference room for meetings and take detailed minutes
- Ensure the company legal and statutory documents are up to date
- Organize and maintain all employee’s records and support management with recruitment process by contacting candidates and issuing employment letters
- Ensure prompt payment to vendors and suppliers of services
- Prepare and dispatch invoices to our clients
- Handle the preparation and planning of budget
- Maintain imprest records and receipts for all transactions
- Participate in financial audit and periodic financial analysis
- Ensure up to date payment of PENCOM/PAYE and other regulatory payment
- Comply with the ethics, norms, culture and policies of the company
- B.Sc Certification in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field
- Proven experience as Administrative & Human Resource Officer or similar position
- Clear understanding of HR best practice and people management skills
- Excellent use of English (oral and written)
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Exposure to payroll scheduling and payment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving and time management skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.