Avant Halogen An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies are currently recruiting
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work-related errands as requested.
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
- Monitoring Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly.
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences
- Age range- 23-30 Years
- Sex- Male preferable
- Computer literate and ability to use office applications
- In addition to the above, candidate must have an amiable personality, very vast in computer office applications and an ability to communicate effectively.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Admin Officer – Ibadan” as the subject of the email.