AgroMall Extension and Discovery Services is a platform supported by information technology and physical last-mile agency distribution for virtual commercialization of smallholder farmers’ activities to create the effects and benefits of economics of scale available to commercial farmers to smallholder farmers through the aggregated discovery and distribution of agricultural input; output; support and extension information.
This platform is set up to facilitate availability of inputs and off-take markets at the right price to all users and help them to do more with less efforts, especially smallholder farmers and women in the agricultural value chain. We use technology to aggregate smallholder farmers input needs and produce offer to commercial quantity size for benefits such as improved offtake, better prices and higher revenue. Agromall supports farmers and agriculture focused business with a suite of linked solutions in the following dimensions: value chain discover, predictive analysis of credit worthiness, monitoring and evaluation.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Administration
We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- Administrative Officer will support our daily office and administrative procedures. He will act as the point of contact for all clients and employees while providing administrative support to both the management and staff
Operational and Technical Accountabilities
- Receive and manage company stock and office supplies
- Maintain and update company databases and manage and prepare reports on various budgets and expenses
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports and maintain, organize and update company documents
- Oversee the administrative financial operations to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly financial report to Finance
- Managing admin funds and ensure compliance with allocation of fund advances and utilization
- Assist in managing budget and expenditure in relation to the admin implementation and budget plan
- Oversee procurement management and monitor progress at all levels
- Manage activities in relation to resources, materials, and equipment in adherence to the approved procurement plan
- Manage logistics and undertake any other duties that shall be assigned by supervisor.
- BSc / HND Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline with minimum of three (3) years’ related experience performing related role.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Proven experience in administration and cross-functional working knowledge.
- Proven experience in providing high-quality customer service in complex environments.
- Proven experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Leading monitoring and reporting activities.
- Be proficient in the use of MS office packages.
- Have good team working skills and must be able to share all relevant information with colleagues and users pro-actively at the right time.
- Have good manners in showing flexibility, respect, friendliness and cooperation.
- Show ability for efficient and harmonious team leadership.
- Have good personality and interpersonal relationship as well as excellent communication skills.
- Two to three years of field experience on running irrigation operations, or equivalent and knowledge of water hydraulic principles
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behaviour
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.