Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry profiles, industry association management, business intermediation, and background screening. Clients served includes multinational organizations, public sector entities, industry associations, and the micro, small and medium enterprise members of associations.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Administration
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department
- Organise Training and Evaluation of Employees in taking corrective action when necessary
- Assessing stand guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven minimum of 5 years working Experience in Similar Role
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Excellent Knowledge of Computer, Communication Skill, organizational and multitasking ability
- Excellent Knowledge as a Administrative Manager
- Excellent Administrative Skill and an excellent Team Player with leadership skills
- Excellent Filing and Documentation Knowledge
- Credible with capacity to Handle a good number of staffs
- Must be based in Abuja
N70,000 / month
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.