BU Power Limited is a leading world-class provider of captive and embedded power solutions. Our goal is to be the premier energy solutions providing Nigeria. We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Administrative Assistant (Intern)
Job Type Contract, Full Time
Job Field Administration
Our internship offers young graduates opportunity to gain work experience.
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Type correspondence, documents and reports, some of which may be highly confidential.
- Prepare documents for signature and other action
- File documents appropriately for the office
- Receive visitors
- Assist in repair, maintenance and requisition of office supplies, equipment, delivery and distribution
- Updating inventory records
- Manage relationships with third party vendors and agencies
- Prepares and maintain records of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors and arranges transportation for all orders to ensure prompt delivery
- Follow up on all maintenance works and services
- Any other duty as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any discipline
- A graduate, who has served and must be available to resume on the 1st of August.
Abilities and Skills:
- Successful candidates are expected to possess maturity, character, initiative and self-reliance as well as problem solving skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Must be energetic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organized
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrable experience in office management and staff coordination.
- Possess a willingness to learn
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.