Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents. We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Administrative
- We are looking to hire an administrative officer to provide administrative support and ensure smooth running of day-to-day office activities for staffs. This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities which includes executing and overseeing all aspects of Facility Management, Vendor Management, managing office inventories, more general clerical duties etc
- Coordinate with business management office and supervise all procurement activities.
- Maintain supplier’s invoices by posting them as orders in the system once they are paid for and then converted to invoices when the goods are received.
- Putting in place an effective logistics process for the organization.
- Monitoring and dispatch of documents to and from company branches
- Ensure office supplies are monitored, managed, and restocked as at when due.
- Organizing meetings, taking minutes and managing schedules and calendars for, managers, and senior-level officers as well booking meeting rooms, travel and hotel accommodation when needed.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, oversee periodic maintenance, repair, servicing and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Choose vendor for projects based on quality of product/service, quotation and other vital factors.
- Discuss projects with vendors, and properly manage all documents involved in the vendor engagement.
- Inspect projects upon completion to track vendor’s compliance with initial agreement.
- Ensure that the overall conditions of the building and equipment are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Convene town hall meetings for staffs, plan and schedule internal and external events of the organisation upon instruction.
- Prepare regular reports for all expenses, so as to show funds are being utilized efficiently according to budget.
- Organize a filing system for important company documents like receipts, invoices, etc and ensure confidentiality and security of same.
- HND / BSc in Office Administration, Public Administration, or any related field
- 2-3 years of experience as an Administrative officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiating and organizational skills
- Attention to details.
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Privacy Notice: Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at 17a, Olorunnimbe Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and store your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us to have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees.