Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients.
We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle and senior management positions. We have acquired vast experience years in understanding the dynamics of attracting quality executives and identifying key leadership characteristics. We offer the following in our basket of services: *Domestic Recruitment Executive Search Recruitment HR consulting Background Check
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Administration
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- 3-5 years experience as Admin Manager is a MUST
- Candidates must have good contacts with Immigrations, Nafdac and government officials.
- Candidates must be willing to work on Saturdays.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.