Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland. VISION STATEMENT To be the leading integrated Shipping and Logistics Company in West Africa MISSION STATEMENT To provide effective and efficient integrated shipping and logistics services within a conducive environment and with a focus on maximizing returns to stakeholder.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Administration
- Arranges office space provided for meetings and other purposes as may be required from time to time
- Keep proper inventory of all items in the store to determine reorder needs, correct dispensation and liaise with vendors for supply.
- Ensures all dispatch needs (mails, parcels, etc) are attended.
- Maintains daily / weekly stock loss/ damages
- Check and reports any facility maintenance need.
- Perform other tasks as may be required from time to time by Admin Manager.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or other related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 1 year in Office Assistant related role
- Must know how to ride a motorcycle/bike.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 26, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.