IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited similar aspirations – to provide for their families, to feed, clothe and shelter them, and to provide their children with opportunities to succeed. In developing countries where poverty is highest, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GNP. At IBILE Microfinance Bank, we know that one of the most effective means of ensuring that the poor take part in their economy is to provide them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Administration
- To provide administrative and secretarial support at the customer service points.
- Ensure the smooth running of the customer service point
- Attending to customers
- Sending weekly reports (attendance, loans & savings)
- Calling customers with account opening package issues
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding, scanning
- Seeking approval and management of petty cash for the CSP
- Monitor CSP supplies; order and re-stock as needed
- Take minutes of weekly CSP meetings
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- OND in any discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites is required.
N300,000 / Annum
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject as “Admin Assistant” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please note that only those residing in the location above and OND holders only are advised to apply.