Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost logistics and supply chain solutions Company providing regional logistics services to clients in the Oil and Gas, Mining and Construction, FMCG and Agricultural Sectors.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Finance
- Administering all aspects of the accounting function including payroll processing for transmittal to the payroll service, financial reporting and month end close.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Provide inputon weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to senior management
- Prepare a monthly reconciliation of all payments received on billing using thebilling reconciliation template.
- Prepare required journal entries after each inflow onacontract for the purpose of recording deductions frominvoice in line with payment received.
- Submit monthly schedule oftrade and other receivables aging analysis for the purpose of ensuring that all receivables are duly recovered.
- Assist in financial analysis of various business initiatives and performance (debtors and creditors schedule; fixed assets schedule).
- Prepare monthly closing accounts including GL journal entries
- Provide input on monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- BSC / HND in Accounting or Finance with at least 2 years work experience
- A registered member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Understanding of moderately complex accounting concepts and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS.
- Computer applications (MS Office).
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Finance function.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.