Dataflex Nigeria Limited is one of the foremost Information Technology Solutions Companies in Nigeria. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have evolved from a small organization pushing boxes to customers to a company providing enterprise ICT services to mid range and large scale companies across Nigeria. Our business model has and continues to be to partner the best global ICT brands thereby delivering the best solutions to our clients. Our partnerships, combined with our quest for innovative solutions and passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience, have been rewarding and have earned us an enormous amount of goodwill despite the highly competitive terrain of our business environment. Working closely with our global partners which include; HP, EMERSON, DELL, IBM, ORACLE, EMC, NETAPP, SYMANTEC, FUJITSU, VMWARE and MICROSOFT, we continue to deliver custom fit solutions to our growing Clientele.
Our operations where we provide ICT solutions cuts across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Vision To develop a company that will occupy a pride of place in the world of technology through the development of products and the provision of services that will have a positive impact on the way businesses operate. Mission To provide information technology products and services that are comparable with the best obtainable anywhere in the world thereby giving our customers the best value on their investment.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Finance
- As part of our growth efforts, we seek the services of an experienced Accounts officer to join our Finance and Accounts team
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the Finance and Accounts Manager to support the operational and administrative processes within their work function.
- A Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of SAP and the like, is an added advantage
Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work under minimum supervision
- Must be detail oriented and organize.
Deadline: May 26, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Note to: email@example.com using “Accounts Officer” as the subject of the mail.