Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service. With years of efforts, it has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. With the powerful quality assurance system and experienced quality team, Carlcare is doing its best to provide every client the best service. Every Carlcare center owns advanced technologies with powerful equipment, which makes sure that every customer can enjoy our professional and intimate service. Meanwhile, we welcome feedbacks from any customer, which can help us to improve our service from every aspect. Talent-oriented has always been the philosophy of Carlcare. It has continually brought in talents in this field with rich experience. Now, all the staff in Carlcare are possessing professional knowledge and skills and years of experience in maintenance and service.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Accounts Officer who would be responsible for handling required accounting and tax functions. He/she will be responsible for overseeing the collection and analysis of financial information including general ledger
- Assist in the management of all day to day finance matters, including but not limited to, invoicing, AR, AP, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Tax.
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains monthly records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Assist to prepare and enter the monthly accounts into the Group consolidation system.
- Ensure all tax compliance/filings including VAT, Interest returns etc. are completed accurately and by the required deadline.
- Reconciles all received cash, which has been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from a bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Minimum of an HND /B.Sc in Accountancy, Business or it’s equivalent (preferred)
- Attainment of, or studying towards an advanced certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) would be considered a bonus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function (with good working knowledge of general accounts payables and receivables; payment processing; account reconciliations; etc. considered essential)
- Familiar with accounting and tax policies
- Hands-on ERP Accounting system knowledge is desired
Competences and Attributes:
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 30 years of age by December 2020
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and work on multiple requests with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 30, 2020
Method of Application
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.