MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
At MKOBO we have always worked a little differently to other short-term loan providers. we do not require any collateral or guarantor in most cases and we will always offer support when our customers tell us they need a helping hand.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- General accounting and book-keeping duties
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Depositing of cheques in the bank when required
- Generating invoices for various Business partners and chasing up invoices for payments
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Any other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable university with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Self Starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.