Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry. Our service offering includes: Radio Network Design & Planning RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits Network Quality of Service evaluation Transmission/Access Network Planning & Implementation VSAT transmission Fibre Optic Installation, Testing & Maintenance Civil Works & BSS Equipment Installation, Special Coverage & In-Building DAS with integrated Wi-Fi solution Voice, Data and Advanced Security Outsourcing & Consulting Project Management Network Monitoring & Operations Network Field Maintenance Technical Support And Process Management Other technical services for the telecommunications industry We have worked with all major access technologies (including GSM, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPDA, CDMA-1xRTT/EV-DO, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and LTE).
We have participated in the success of some of the most sophisticated wireless systems in the world. We bring local knowledge and global capabilities to our customers offering innovative solutions, insight into cutting edge developments and delivering solutions that enhance business efficiencies. Quality, flexibility, reliability and a speedy response to our clients requirements is our aim.
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to book keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Evaluating Financial Budget and Tracking Expenses
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common book keeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Attention to details
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
- Notable organizational, and multi-tasking skills,
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Minimum of One year working experience in related field.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 24, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.