Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and Short-Term Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
Accounts Administrator (OMAO)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Accounting
- Responsible for generating and processing transactions.
- Handles general accounts queries.
- Checks the amounts to be paid and received by a business unit.
- Arranges payment of bills and accounts.
- Keeps records of financial transactions. Keeps customer account details up to date.
- May set up new accounts.
- Checks account order forms and receipts are filled in correctly.
- Compares costs with budgets. Calculates the running costs of a company or organisation.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.