Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss responsibility towards the alliance
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Finance
The Accounting Officer will be primarily responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company.
- Inventory / accounts reconciliation etc.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Follow up with debtors for payment, reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing disputes.
- Participate in periodic stock-taking
- Manage the financial book keeping of the company.
- Day to day processing of invoices, recording of payment and tracking of expenses.
- Ensure financial statements (management accounts) are prepared, organized and maintained at all times.
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP software
- Manage all accounting transactions; examining all expenses submitted by employees, examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Accounting Officer.
- ACA / ACCA will be an added advantage
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with strong spreadsheets skills (MS Excel etc)
- Attention to details
- Investigative and analytical skills
- High level of integrity is required
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki / Ajah axis