WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos.
The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
The first production line (Canon Viking, United Kingdom), that is the state-of-the-art Omega 600 maxfoam, has a capacity of 350 kilos per minute. The second production line (CRMTO, Taiwan) has a capacity of 250 kilos/ min and the last production line (Sunkist, Taiwan) has also a capacity of 250 kilos/ min. Quality control is maintained in the production process by carrying out physical tests on statistically selected production samples. Advanced control technology helps assure the highest quality foam products: viscoelastic, high resilience (HR) and conventional foam cushioning for top-of-the-line sleeping comfort. Foam is tested in the laboratory for density, firmness, physical strength and durability. Foam that meets strict quality and performance standards is cut into sheets and cores for use in WINCO FOAM bedding products
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 4 Years
Job Unit Finance
- Reconcile items like revenues, receivables, payables, inventories, advances and miscellaneous income, to make sure they lie within accounting policy definitions.
- Monthly preparation of financial statements within the specified deadlines & provide analytical reports, follow recommend corrective actions to ensure accounting controls.
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting records.
- Processing of advance payment and loans.
- Reconciliation of expenses.
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Assist in timely completion of month end & year-end closing in preparation for annual audit.
- Ensure preparation of key variance reports that have occurred between months.
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities with cashierТs close of day report.
- Review bank statements and reconciliation where needed.
- Ensure adherence to company-wide accounting & other policies.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2-4 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares .
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.