Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group, The Persianas Group has grown significantly since being founded in 1990 and established a proven capability to initiate, secure, construct, deliver and manage real estate developments across Nigeria. We have unique expertise and a leading profile in the retail sector, notably The Palms shopping malls with a subsidiary of Viva Cinemas Palms and other six cinemas across states of Nigeria, and are also active in the residential and commercial real estate development and management sectors. a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Retail Sectors, Residential, Commercial, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Finance
The ideal candidate will be involved with development and adherence to internal controls and the promotion of good financial management practice. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports
- Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes
- Vetting and Develops guidelines of Financial document for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data.
- Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
- Preparation and remittance of staff pension, tax involving withholding tax (WHT), Value-added tax and other tax related matters.
- Bank reconciliation statement and postings of transaction on the Vista systems
- Professional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
- At least four years in Accounting experience in retail/entertainment or cinema industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.