Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Sellafield Energy prides itself in being a leading oil and gas support provider amongst its contemporaries and has within a short time, emerged as a reference point in recruitment services and technical manpower support services. Our passion to constantly provide excellent services has energized us to further develop service offerings in the areas of procurement, marine/subsea support, operations & maintenance and inspection services. Sellafield Energy is a culmination of years of acquired knowledge and first-hand experience in the upstream sector, cultivating the ability to anticipate clients’ needs and proactively provide best-in-class viable solutions, with a keen emphasis on superior service delivery.
We are sourcing for organized and driven Accountants (TWO) to join our growing team. They will work closely with other operating personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internally and externally.
- Compile, analyse, and report financial data.
- Preparation and computation of Payroll
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Analysis of Transactions
- Raising of Journal Entries and Ledger Accounts
- Develop and Analyse Financial statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Computing taxes.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related Field of Finance
- Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office, Accounting Software and databases.
- Experience of at least 3 years in an Accounting Role.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.