Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. Our Management Team is a combination of professionals with competencies that cut across various industries and have exemplified themselves in their fields of endeavor. They also bring with them a comprehensive and excellent repertoire of experience derived from many years of operations and management in different sectors of the economy in which they have been engaged.
As a company with foresight, we have progressively developed our competencies and positioned ourselves in the industry, by developing strategic relationships with major partners all over the globe. Therefore, we are well positioned to take significant strides in the industry and be the service provider of choice to our clientele. We are also a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
The ideal candidate is one who has a wholistic Accounting experience and is very conversant with Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgeraccounts, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deductionsi.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 20, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their passport photograph / picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.