Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Finance
- We seek a highly motivated, Goal Oriented Accountant to join our team. As an accountant, you prepare payrolls for payment, pay all statutory payments like VAT, PAYEE and PENSION Remittance, pay contractors for goods supply and other responsibility as given by the Managing Director.
- The Account officer is also saddled with the responsibility of keeping accurate records of all the assets and liabilities of the company.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of office management with the ability to facilitate the smooth running of administrative activities.
- Previous experience as Accountant
- Strong knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other accounting packages.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- B.Sc or HND Accounting or in any related field.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 11, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for the role
- Applicants must be residing in Ojodu Berger or any other places closer