Infostrategy Technology Limited Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- The accountant will be responsible for performing accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation and other accounting related issues in the organization.
Essential Duties And Responsibilites
- Assist in overseeing the finance & accounts department to ensure timely delivery of monthly management report.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly report and supervision of petty cash.
- Assist in ensuring that the finance & accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline schedule for the team.
- Assist in filing of the organization’s statutory returns.
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post accordingly in the accounting software.
- Computing and remitting the company’s TAX to the relevant tax authority.
- Monthly reconciling of all accounts with service providers.
- Assist in analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
- Supervise the crediting of Vendors and processing of all transactions.
- Working closely with all departments to contribute in process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the daily financial systems of the organization.
- Filing and updating of accounting Systems
- Assist in the supervision of the account team and ensure the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure all expenses are recorded and balanced daily.
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Prepare journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet work papers and ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- A first degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Knowledge of management accounting is essential.
- An Audit background is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 9, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and CV as a PDF File to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the job title and location e.g. “Accountant – Abuja”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.