Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people. We are currently running a taxi fleet on Uber, Bolt among other ride-sharing (e-hailing) platforms.
We have been managing risks associated with transportation business in partnership with Leadway Assurance Company Limited through various comprehensive insurance covers for all our assets currently in operation.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HN D
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Finance
We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position in the organization by providing financial information to management, researching & analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
The Ideal candidate must be great at the following areas:
- Book-Keeping & Financial Management
- Budgeting and Expense Management
- Adequate knowledge of Finanacial Reporting Standards
- Financial Data Anaylsis (on Microsoft Excel) and Presentation (on Power-Point)
- Analytics and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Great Communication Skill (verbal and written)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions and maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Securing financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate
- ICAN or ACCA holders with 2-3 years experience in a similar role will also be considered
- Ability to use any Accounting software is an added advantage
- Preference shall be given to candidates residing on Lekki/Ajah axis
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.