Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people. We are currently running a taxi fleet on Uber, Bolt among other ride-sharing (e-hailing) platforms. We have been managing risks associated with transportation business in partnership with Leadway Assurance Company Limited through various comprehensive insurance covers for all our assets currently in operation.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance
- We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position of the organization by providing financial information to management, researching & analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions and maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other related field, with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate
- Strong excel expertise, analytics and problem solving skills with vast knowledge Budgeting, Finance and Expense Management
- Ability to keep accurate record, prepare and interpret financial statement with previous experience working with any accounting software like Peachtree, Sage, Wave, etc
- Applicants should be able to work with little or no supervision and must have prior experienced in computing and filing VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYE, etc
- The ideal candidate MUST have completed ICAN or ACCA
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside on Lekki – Ajah axis
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 7, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject mail.