Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people. We are currently running a taxi fleet on Uber, Bolt among other ride-sharing (e-hailing) platforms.
We have been managing risks associated with transportation business in partnership with Leadway Assurance Company Limited through various comprehensive insurance covers for all our assets currently in operation.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance/Accoumting
- We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position of the organization by providing financial information to management, researching & analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions and maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Securing financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate
- Excellent Excel skill
- Analytics and Problem solving skills
- Vast knowledge of Book-keeping, Financial Management, Budgeting and Expense Management
- Ability to use accounting software e.g. peachtree
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial statement
- Ability to keep accurate record
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Experienced in computing and filing VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYE and CGT
- Ability to do all the above without supervision
- Preference shall be given to candidates residing on Lekki/Ajah axis
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.