Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Finance
Oversee budgets, staff payroll, and overall finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage overall budget, monitoring Expenses and making adjustments when necessary
- Process Payroll in a timely manner and ensure payment of staff appropriately
- Track Expenses through expense claims and company purchases
- Report Finances, track and analyze financial data
- Financial Auditing
- Tax computation and management
- Other Accounting related responsibilities
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Professional certifications of ICAN etc.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Financial Data analytics
- Cashiering experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ethical work approach
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 6, 2020
Method of Application
Applications and CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant – Hospitality” as emails subject.
Please note that candidates who do not have experience from the hospitality industry will not be considered for the position.