Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients. We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals.
- Preparing and presenting financial statements and MIS reports on monthly basis as per the organisation’s internal guidelines
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations pre-paids; analyzing and reconciling accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Ensuring bank reconciliation is done on daily basis and have good knowledge in coordinating with local banks
- Strong understanding of local tax laws and return filing
- Assisting order processing team in processing sales orders and purchase orders and ensuring its filed sequentially
- Provides financial status information by preparing project wise reporting
- Secures financial information by completing database back-ups; keeping information confidential
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with local financial and legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager and/or Directors.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Education: Bachelors with majors in accounting. MSc/MBA and/or ACA qualification, will be added advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment and work extra-hours
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in accounting/finance in a corporate setting
- Exceptional skills in documentation and MS office skills
- Familiarity with ERP systems would be preferable, though not necessary.
- N100,000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.