Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
The Networks competency of Arit of Africa provides an integrated, unified point for the implementation and management of critical converged communications components. The company delivers a comprehensive set of services for management, maintenance, program management and complex application
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance
- Collates, prepare and interpret financial reports, budgets and accounts of all financial activities;
- Undertake strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
- Timely confirmation of payments;
- Complete retail orders from all sales channels and record electronically;
- BSc Accounting related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Web Application tools
- Minimum of 5-years finance operations experience
- Key account management skills
- Good presentation skills
- ICAN is an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.