Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited opularly referred to as Animal Care, is a wholly indigenous Nigerian Company in the Business of Commercial Poultry Oroduction, Commercial Livestock Feed Milling, Aquaculture, Manufacturing, procurement and Distribution of Animal Health products and Technical Laboratory Services.
Established in 1979 as a sole proprietorship business in a room apartment, Animal Care Services Konsult has grown over the years to become a leading operator in the Nigerian Livestock industry. With regional branches and feed milling plants in Kano (North) and Asaba (East) and the head office in Ogere (West), Animal Care’s presence has cut across the length and breadth of the country with sales representatives and agents nationwide. The company is also involved in extension services to educate farmers (prospective and practicing) on the most viable husbandry practices.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Plan and evaluate all accounting procedures and policies to ensure transactions are accurately and completely captured.
- Reconcile bank statement, cash accounts, account receivable and payable balances on a monthly basis.
- Handle all tax matters in the most professional way.
- Responsible for the preparation of year-end schedule for audit.
- Recommending improvement in the company’s accounting process.
- Prepare payment vouchers.
- Properly code all transactions.
- Processing payment of expenses.
- Reconcile advances, including review of receipts, coding of expenses on the general voucher and entering into our oracle data and application.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Tracking and following up on outstanding advances and assure timely reconciliation.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of second class Upper or Upper credit for B.Sc / HND holders respectively in Accounting with three years cognate experience. Professional Membership of ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25 – 30 years.
- Problem analysis and solving;
- Good business communication skill both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge and use of Office packages and Accounting software;
- Excellent negotiating skill;
- Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at various levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial common sense
- Ability to create and monitor budgets.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human Resources & Admin” via: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.