Savvy HR Solutions is a STRATEGIC human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice. Statistics show that 60% to 65% of the human resources management practitioners focus mainly on operational human resources management due to inadequate knowledge of the strategic part of human resources management activities.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Administration
Are you an accountant who can add value and improve operations of organizations by preparing reports on profit and loss, budget comparison, and examining our processes and procedures? If your response is yes, we seek to hire you.
To be successful in this position the candidate should have exceptional knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgment.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Handles accounting procedure by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Runs the administration of the organization.
- Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Data Entry Management
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of accounting softwares
- First degree in accounting
- 2-3 years practicing as an accountant
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in organization administration
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 7, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.