JOHNGATE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED, an indigenous private limited liability company started business on January 12, 1987 with the name CHICO WHITE ENTERPRISES, selling motorcycle spare parts. In 1988 the name was changed to JIZMACO FAIR ENTERPRISES and on September 12, 1989 another change of name was effected to reflect the names of some family members- MOMAH GABJOHN NIGERIA ENTERPRISES. Two years later, October 1991 the company was incorporated as MOMAH GABJOHN INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Finance
- Provide administrative support to the accountants.
- Undertake clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mails, and basic book keeping
- Working directly with the HOD
- Working on spreadsheet, Sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Preparing statu tory accounts.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or related field
- Basic knowledge of peach tree.