Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much more with options of paying through Cash on Delivery or Debit Card at the fastest delivery service.
Account Officer (Female)
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 Years
Job Unit Finance
- Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collections, and bank & inventory reconciliation
- Review the weekly/monthly reconciliations to remittance.
- Weekly meeting with Managing director on accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting.
- Ensuring all Courier partners payments are made on due dates.
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items.
- Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
- Carry out any other task assigned by the Management.
- Remittance of PAYE as at when due.
- Qualification : BSc / HND in Accounting.
- Minimum Experience : 2 years.
- Candidate should have vast knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel sheet.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, work under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Candidate should have online retail market experience.
- Knowledge in accounting software is required.
- ICAN certification is an Added Advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ” Female Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.