Willers Solutions Limited are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
- Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review / Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Bank reconciliation / Budget & Audit preparation
- Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Examine financial statements to be sure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes (VAT, WHT), prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Preparation of monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, and Budgeting
- Minimum of OND in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 cognate experience is required.
- Must be resident around Surulere, Festac, Amuo Odofin, and its environs etc.
- Good Analytical, Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications E.g. Excel, MS Word
- Must be good with the use of Accounting Software E.g. Tally, QuickBooks etc.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Officer” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted,