Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has been dedicated to the total well-being of people from of all ages since 1998. We have been committed to peoples’ health and comfort by providing an extensive range of quality pharmaceutical products. At VIXA, we provide life-saving products due to our constant communication with life management professionals and end-users. We conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and international medical standards. From our anti-malaria to anti-fungi, analgesics to anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic to steroids; our portfolio of products cuts across a wide spectrum.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Monitor CompanyТs various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that all inflowsЦcash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the companyТs accounting software.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Well conversant with ERP and SAGE Software as well as other Office application.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.