Sigma Consulting Group is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND -OND
Experience: 2 Years
Job Unit Finance
- We are searching for an experienced and qualified Account Officer to join our client’s company located at Ikoyi, Lagos. The successful candidate will keep up to date account records and oversee smooth transactions with clients.
- The successful candidate must have strong quantitative background, along with a proven record of successfully handling accounts.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum of a OND
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
N70,000 / Month
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.