Saro Lifecare Limited is “To make products that blacks at home and in the Diaspora will be proud to buy & use for the protection and care of their families & homes in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.” Saro came into existence in 1991 as a result of preparedness meeting opportunity. The chaotic Nigerian economic environment of the eighties and nineties offered tremendous opportunities for indigenous and smart businesses to enter and grow into spaces being vacated by multinationals who were finding the environment increasingly unprofitable to compete in. In 1991 the company, then known as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Limited, marketed two popular products used in protecting the cocoa crop from fungal and insect pests.
Between then and now the Saro Team, made up of young brilliant Africans, leveraging a well cultivated marketing knowledge, the enthusiasm of youth, and a clearly defined vision & value system have, over the years, succeeded in bringing the company to its current leadership position in most of the business segments it has chosen to venture into.
- Account Officer (AO) is in charge of warehouse transaction management. Such as; cash flow, reconciliation, primary control, wastage elimination, infraction management in the warehouse, etc.
- The Accounts Officer will post invoices, Stock transfers, stock receipts / returns, records payments, post and track expenses of the territory assigned to him/her.
- The Accounts Officer will supervise other staff members that may be assigned to him / her.
- Cash Flow Management
- Reconciliation of CIH
- Ensure Zero Cash handling
- Confirmation of customer lodgements on bank statement before supplying customers and posting on ERP.
- Bi-Monthly reconciliation of bank statement
- Weekly Customer reconciliation
- Monthly stock reconciliation for Lagos warehouse
- Reporting of IMS and Collection daily
- Ensuring that expenses are posted to the right GL before approval
- Daily Monitoring of 100% postings of sales, collections, PV and waybills.
- Conduct accurate stock count
- Consistent and accurate audit
- Spot checks
- Escalating IT issues and ensuring they are resolved within a day
Wastage Elimination And Operational Support:
- Timely reporting of stock damages
Infraction Closure And Insurance Claim:
- Reporting of infraction on SharePoint and to supervisor within 24 hours of occurrence
- Minimum of a HND/BSC in Accounting related course
- Must be computer literate and have excellent ERP skills.
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5yrs working experience
- AGE: 25 – 30 years old.
Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skilful account reporting
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.