ReelFruit had its humble beginnings in a small apartment in Surulere, Lagos. In 2012, our founder birthed the idea of a new snack company; A first-of-its-kind that would offer dried fruit snacks, made in Nigeria but sold to the world.
With this dream in mind, we launched our first range of dried mango and pineapple in March 2013, our first lucky break came from Prince Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki, who stocked our products – and the rest is history. Today, we have a range of over 10 SKUs retailed in over 250 stores nationwide and have served our snacks on local and international airlines, schools, hotels and restaurants.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Accounting
- The Account Officer is responsible for posting journal entries, updating financial statements, managing & maintaining accounts receivable and payables, preparing of financial reports, and ensuring the world-class standards are maintained.
- Capturing of all financial transactions on Xero chart of accounts and annual budget.
- Maintenance of a complete filing system.
- Reconciliation of all customers payments for invoices
- Lodgement of all cash and cheques into the bank
- Update of vendor’s payment template in alignment with the cash budget
- Reconciliation of petty cash expenses.
- Reconciliation of the company’s bank account(s) both bank and cash
- Complete and accurate upload of financial information on Xero
- Update and monitoring of fixed assets register on Xero
- Develop and maintain a robust system for stock-taking, to account for purchase & sales transactions and also link with the Xero accounting system
- Conduct weekly/monthly/annual count.
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting with a minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Good knowledge and experience with general ledger, accounting, and financial reporting principles & practices.
- Self-starting, Confident, Intelligent, Entrepreneurial and enjoys challenges
- Strong Analytical, Numerical, and Communication Skills
- A detailed oriented and organized individual who is keen on integrity and ethics
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 24, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.