Literamed Publications Nigeria Ltd, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. The company’s head office is situated in Lagos, Nigeria with ten (10) depots across the country and a West African office in Accra, Ghana.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 3 Years
Job Unit Finance
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organisation.
- Responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company.
- Reconcile account with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Handle account payable and receivable.
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payments.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Accounting Officer.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This vacancy is for those who are resident in Ogun state only.