First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Finance
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts of the various sales representatives.
- Inspect invoices for inaccuracies and advise accordingly
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Manage statutory remittances to all relevant bodies.
- B.Sc./ HND in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the accounting field
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 30, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (i.e. Account Officer) as the subject of the email.