Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is a Nigeria-registered limited liability company – RC 1034137. We package, market and distribute Elkris SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That’s because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom. At the core of our ideology is the long term deep passion and mission to bring “health” to the Nigerian traditional diet. As the concept of ‘health awareness’ takes hold in Nigeria, we have noticed the rate at which people are turning away from our favourite traditional soup-dishes.
And that’s because until now, the typical Nigerian traditional dish is rooted in Soup portion; mostly laden with saturated oil Carbohydrate formula such as eba, pounded yam, fufu, semo etc that are strongly rooted in high levels of starch. But at Elkris, we don’t believe the right response is to take to imported fast foods as the alternative. Our national range of traditional dishes remains the best category of home cooked meals, if only they can be made safe and healthy.
So we have decided to focus on just that – “how to render the delicious and colourful wide range of Nigerian soup-dishes safe and healthy.” Five years on, we have the magic formula – Elkris SuperOat. Elkris SuperOat is our flagship product.Unlike in the United Kingdom where Elkris is marketed through regular food distribution outlets; here in Nigeria Elkris SuperOat is marketed through an army of part-time Stockists and Agents scattered all over the country. Our stockists are first, consumers of Elkris SuperOat.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Account/Finance
- Regular update on customers and sales focal persons.
- Handle account inquiries from both internal and external customers
- Make regular contact with customers to ensure timely payment
- Perform bank reconciliation and prepare asset and capital account
- Collate and sort financial data for the use of Head of Account
- Calculate customer rebate and assist in tax matters
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Good understanding of IFRS and Nigerian Tax law
- Proficiency in the use of Sage ERP and Microsoft excel
- Strong detail-oriented with a heavy focus on maintaining the accuracy and integrity of accounts
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.