At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
Established in 2007, Accion Microfinance Bank has a mission, “To economically empower micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services in a sustainable, ethical and profitable manner.” The bank has an extensive branch network where customers have easy access to various products and services that include savings, loans and micro-entrepreneurs and low income earners by providing financial services in a sustainable, ethical and profitable manner.
Job Type Full Time
Location Anambra, Delta, Edo, Lagos, Ogun & Rivers
Job Unit Finance
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs.
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to credit committee
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members? loan proposals
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB;
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns.
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone.
- Build rapport with community, business associations and leaders
- Be known and visible in the community
- Develop goodwill of community towards Accion MfB.
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Experience in credit of financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Experience in Microfinance Industry will be an added advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.