Cloud Microfinance Bank Heriot-Watt University … Finance and Banking professional with vast experience and expertise in Banking, Financial planning and Analysis, Corporate Strategy and Execution, Sales and Marketing, Credit Risk Analysis, Control and Reporting with a strong passion for driving business growth and opportunities, creating wealth and improving live.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance
- Financial statement preparation, review, interpretation and presentation to management.
- Daily and monthly preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other financial information.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behaviour as they impact on the bank.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Develop and monitor performance metric for the investor relations function.
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
- Liaison and communication with regulatory bodies such as CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS, etc.
- Access and predict financial risks and returns.
- Predict financial modelling and outcomes.
- Analyse business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitment, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses and to provide advice.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, ACA, ICAN AND MBA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Has high analytical and excel skills.
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
- Time management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Successful candidates will work from remotely (work from home) and earn income on a commission basis.
- Work done previously must be stated clearly (Project and Fund Management) in application.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.