SENRI Limited we want to achieve We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management Our understandings of issue The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade.
However, advanced technology innovation and strategic management are still vital for local enterprise to evolve to regional leading companies and create sustainable employment. On the other side, Japanese companies are still less equipped to grasp demand and establish commercial networks in African and other emerging markets in terms of both human resources and experiences.
Account Management Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, as well as generate new business leads and arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
- 1-3 years of ICT business experience.
- B2B sales experience is plus
- Enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses.
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload is essential.
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- WFH is available partly
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.