Netcom Africa Limited has been the leading ICT provider of corporate tailored solutions in western Africa since 2004. Our communications product suite is best in class using the latest generation technologies in communications and supported 24/7 by some of the most experienced customer support and technical engineers in the industry. Today our network reaches major business centers with access to 154 countries. We own and operate our own infrastructure with clear channel capacity leasing on all available subsea cable systems landing in Nigeria for redundancy. We are the only ICT provider in Nigeria able to guarantee a service Availability of 99.5% delivering quality standards comparable to USA and Europe. Our Quality Focus TL9000Netcom is Africa’s first ISO9001:2008 and TL9000 certified company, bringing international telecommunication standards to the continent.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- This is an account management administrator and post-sales position designed to support the account manager to give a higher level of client relations with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative support for Account Managers.
- Management of client account details and ensuring they are up to date (KYC)
- Ensure that record databases are updated and maintained
- Initiate / Prepare Service Activity Requests and Proposals for AM
- Provide periodic sales report for the attention of head, Business Solutions.
- Follow up with SAR and update Account Managers.
- Follow up with client issue and ensure appropriate closure.
- Take charge of departmental requisitions, receive and issue materials
- Receive and distribute department mail
- Oversee all admin issues affecting departmental vehicle use and coordination of drivers in the department
- Contribute to the creation of a proactive and responsive Admin unit within the department
Relationship Mgt – internal (liaise, collaborate):
- Finance on the workflow of SAR – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management forms, etc.
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
- Legal to ensure the aspects of the contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA are all updated and documented
- Daily meetings with Account Managers in the team to discuss closed and ongoing deals
- Initiate, develop and drive quality-related initiatives in line with TL9000 requirements and in the ethos of continuous improvement
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Undergraduate degree qualification essential.
- Accreditation to professional bodies
- Certified Office Administrator, OND, HND & BSC
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and the Apple operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- General knowledge of ICT solutions
- Knowledge of Nigerian Telecoms Market
- Strong administrative skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.