JOHNGATE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED, an indigenous private limited liability company started business on January 12, 1987 with the name CHICO WHITE ENTERPRISES, selling motorcycle spare parts. In 1988 the name was changed to JIZMACO FAIR ENTERPRISES and on September 12, 1989 another change of name was effected to reflect the names of some family members- MOMAH GABJOHN NIGERIA ENTERPRISES. Two years later, October 1991 the company was incorporated as MOMAH GABJOHN INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, NCE/OND
Job Unit Finance
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Must possess Maximum of OND / NCE
- Must be a female
- Must be ready to learn new things
- Must be friendly with figures
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Must reside around Alakija, Orile, Festac, Mile 2 and it’s environs
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.