Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and Strategy. For the years spent at Fine and Country, he developed; Sales, Marketing, HR Structures and Policies, Business model and Operational Processes. Mr. Iyemifokhae has attended series of local (Lagos Business School) and International trainings. He is a talented Strategist with multitasking abilities.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 5 Years
Job Field Accounting
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Preferably Male
- Candidate must have living proximity to Victoria Island Lagos
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.