International Facilities Services Limited (IFS) is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East. Our expert staff members with many years of experience in the Facilities Management industry ensure clients facilities needs are fully catered for. The services are intended to provide cost effective and efficient, end to end results every time. The organization can supply long lasting facilities solutions that are essential for businesses and offer increased efficiency within the work environment. With bespoke solutions, the services include a wide range of soft facilities services from janitorial cleaning, security through to vending and landscaping and hard maintenance services ranging from generators, HVAC to building maintenance services.
Through our partnership with FSI (FM) UK, Europe’s leading facilities management automation provider, IFS service delivery is unique in many respects with the use of the award winning Concept facilities automation systems and application which enables an ongoing process improvement in the delivery of service to our clients. Apart from our international affiliations, we also engage locally with specialist companies in certain areas of our business offerings to ensure our clients always get the best in industry experience. We provide technical supervision to our local partner companies.
We are a facility management company providing Professional services which ranges from provision of soft services to hard services maintenance across west africa.
We seek to hire an account assistant (GRADUATE INTERN) A Fresh graduate awaiting Service, or Just done with service with at least 1 year experience in Accounting.
The Job duties are as follows:
- Weekly report by exception on all purchases not within budgetary approvals
- Ensure the registration and approval of different goods and services suppliers annually – all new suppliers must be accredited within the year as it arises
- Keep a list of approved suppliers
- Accept for payment only duly approved cash and cheque requisition forms i.e. the first and final line approvals must be completed
- Prepare and get approval for all vouchers (PVs, petty cash vouchers)
- Disburse cash to requester as approved
- Register all payments in the appropriate books; cash advance register, cash register.
- Liaise with internal control officer on retirement of funds
Financial Accounting Operations:
- Bank Reconciliation -Daily cashbook balance report
- Bank Reconciliation – Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Weekly preparation of receivables and payables
- Monthly preparation of compliances – ( PAYE, NHF, NSITF, ITF, PENSION, VAT etc) and ensure timely remittances
- Ensure Payslips are sent to various locations monthly
- Preparation of site payroll
- Interested candidates must possess a first degree (HND/BSC) in Accountancy or any related field
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.