CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. CWAY Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India. Over the years, CWAY Group ensures improvement of sound health of its esteemed customers by provision of hygienic & healthy food & Beverage products.
Today, CWAY products have created a bench mark as market leaders especially in Nigeria, Kenya & Egypt thus, the brand “CWAY” has become a resounding household name. In near future, Cway is about to expand with operation bases in Cameroon, South Africa, Benin & Tanzania. We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continues growth & still contribute in the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
- We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices
- Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with at least 2 years work experience
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.